Monday, March 20, 2006

Home and Family

We made it home just fine- and Isaac was fantastic for the whole length of the long car ride- Yea! What a great baby!! I did knit a little, and cried a little, and laughed with my hubby and mom a little- and it was all good. Then this weekend we spent time with friends and family- and that was wonderful. My SIL took me to a "basket bingo" and I actually won a basket (how fun) and then we spent time last night with my In-laws (mom and dad) and that was just total fun. We are very lucky- even in the midst of all the stress going on right now. And I am feeling especially joyful and grateful today- so i am going to run with that while it lasts! Blessings to anyone reading this- hope you find joy today too.

1 Comments:

Blogger AngeliasKnitting said...

Sorry to hear about all that's been going on. I'm glad you managed to find some joy in the weekend - and to arrive back home safely! I'll keep you & your family in my prayers.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home