Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow Day

So, it has been a really challenging weekend at our house. Isaac is the sickest he has been since his first week of life (he was really jaundiced then)- but now has run a fever for three days, and basically spent all of his waking hours sitting on our laps- sometimes happy, sometimes whimpering. We called the doctor yesterday, but it's aparently not anything to panic over, but, It's just awful basically- so tomorrow we're going to the doctor.

In the meantime- it also was a beautiful snowy day here. I spent a LOT of time knitting and thinking and that has been wonderful. I am really making progress on the hiking scarf- I'm using Lamb's Pride in a beautiful chocolate color which my dear husband actually helped me pick out. He has been a fabulous father and very nurturing to both of us this weekend. He even took an interest in my knitting (which scores him big-time bonus points with me).
That's it for now- hopefully I'll get more computer time this week than I did last week. This blog could use a picture or two....especially now that I have knitting projects worth showing....anyhow- hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. Blessings... J

2 Comments:

Blogger AngeliasKnitting said...

Yes, we need to see pictures of that scarf!!

I hope your son is well soon. It's so scary when your child is sick.

It's always nice when the man in your life takes an interest in your knitting. :-)

Sounds like you (somewhat) enjoyed your snowy weekend. My wrists & forearms are still sore from knitting so much (I knit Saturday afternoon & night & most of Sunday). I should learn to take breaks from my knitting!

Have a wonderful week!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey, thanks for your comment! I was at Uncommon Threads...I went b/c of their sale, but ended up not buying a single thing on sale, of course! Anyway, I think next Thursday for coffee would work...I'll let you know for sure on Saturday!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home