Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Not quite finished

I have decided to wait to post a picture of the infamous Irish Hiking Scarf because I am so close to being finished. That is a fun little pattern- easy to learn, quick to knit and really pretty. I had no idea that cables would be so easy and fun. And now I will be done way before the closing Olympic ceremonies. YEA! It makes me sohappy!
Also -life is pretty good this week. Therapy is going well (medication free- yea for that)- I really just needed someone to help me sort out all the personal junk that is mine to wrestle with. OK, enough of boring y'all with that. I am finally also taking time to read the Yarn Harlot's books. She is fabulous, I finished one, and am trying to slow down on the Meditations for women who knit too much, and not read through them all in one week. I think they're designed to be read over weeks not hours :) But anyhow she is wonderful, read them if you can.

1 Comments:

Blogger AngeliasKnitting said...

Glad things are going well for you. I was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were doing.

I can't wait to see the Scarf. It is such a beautiful pattern.

There was something else - but it's left my brain (old age, maybe? hehe!)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home