Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Work..oh joy...no, I really mean it

Work has been surprisingly fun today. We are dreaming and planning for the future, and especially have begun planning for a Girls only retreat that will be lots of fun (I actually hope that we can teach a little knitting at it)... Our grant money that funds our program runs out in December of 2006 and so funding for our future is sketchy at best, but we are starting to plan and dream anyway and that is a fun process with the fabulous people that I work with. Now- on the home front our little one is catching a cold, and I am hoping we don't all get it, but the good news is - he'll go to bed a little earlier than usual, which means more knitting time for me. YEA! so- tonight I will start working on the side panels for the infamous laptop bag, and hopefully in a couple of days, I can felt that thing!

And one more note- there is this really beautiful book called Living Faith that is about India and its many religions and it is just gorgeous. I went there in 2000 and now I am dreaming of going back....but that is a long way (and a lot of vacation dollars away) from happening. Oh well- more things to dream about...

1 Comments:

Blogger AngeliasKnitting said...

Jacquie it's important to have dreams. They can become goals and goals, reality.

India is a place I've always been interested in. I used to work with a woman who's from India & loved hearing her stories & eating food she brought in!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home