Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sorry Sarah

Ok, so for a while it seemed like Sarah's life was like mine, but now it seems like I am stealing everything I do from her- we just have wayyy too much in common. It is strange really. I have never in my life had so many interests in common with another person- but Knitting, blogging, looking at makeup and pretty much all the things I want to do- she does too. And so now- she started a new blog in January, and I am too. I beg your forgiveness.... and just know- there are lots of things we DON'T have in common too.... Now onto other news- it's been a great knitting week for me- I am moving beyond scarves finally, and my first major project (a laptop bag from the Stitch and Bitch Nation book) is going really well... I just need to find more time to work on it! so- I guess I'll stop posting and make more time in my day for that... Till next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You are not stealing my life...we're just sharing one! Is that okay with you, cuz it's okay with me....LOVE YOU!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home