Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So much better

Sarah just popped by my office (if you read this- thank you) and made life so much brighter...I was starting to get really depressed about my birthday, and just by chatting about life and what not- she made me feel so much better!

Now, in knitting news- I think tonight I will finish the back panel of the laptop bag, and then I'll have to try to learn some new skills to do the sides...I really need to start going to snb Lanc meetings, so that I have some skilled knitters to ask questions of. My mom crochet's and does pretty much every craft under the sun, except knitting! So, I need to get my nerve up and be willing to look foolish in front of strangers by asking for some knitting help. We'll see how that goes! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger AngeliasKnitting said...

Hi Jacquie. Happy Birthday! (when is/was it??)

Haven't heard anything about another snb lancaster meeting...do you know of any?

You're welcome to come to (my) Nutty Knitters group. We meet every Wednesday (very informal) at my church. E-mail me if you're interested.
hlthyskincanbyrs@verizon.net

11:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a good one; so glad you met Cindy for lunch! Can't wait to see you tomorrow :)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home