Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Sick Baby

So, I had to pick our 16 month old up from daycare yesterday because he had a weird rash and was not himself- turns out he just has a virus, but it means we are spending (both of us) two days at home recovering. Hopefully this means some knitting time while he naps tomorrow, because I certainly didn't knit at all last night or today...and now tonight I missed going to the SnB group. Oh well, they'll meet again. And I also started reading an addictive little novel this week that is interfering with making more progress on the laptop bag- so hopefully I'll find time to fit all of that in in the next couple of days as well as working a little from home. we'll see how it goes- there never is enough time in a day!

2 Comments:

Blogger G Dawney said...

Hello, came across your blog by chance. You are very new!

So... What book are you reading that is taking you away from your knitting? How old is your toddler? Who is the lap-top bag for?

5:51 PM  
Blogger Jacquie said...

Yes, I am really new, so much so that I really don't know what I am doing yet! The book is not very high-brow...it's the Romanov Prophecy- a fun little read. I am interested in anything about Nicholas II and the fall of that family line- so it's a fun little adventure.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home