Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Knitting at Quilting group

So, last night I got to knit a little bit...My MIL and SIL are in a quilting group that meets every monday, and since one of them hosted last night I was invited along. I have never had much interest in quilting (though I started to get interested last night) and so I took along my knitting- but really only got a few rows in. Oh well, better a little than none at all. Tonight should be a quiet night at home, and hopefully after Isaac goes to sleep I can pick up the needles for a little. What an addiction this knitting has become! Alright- I really am supposed to be working right now, so- back to work for me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I would love to go to Uncommon Threads but we're taking the confirmands to either Temple or LCBC...can't remember which, but it's Friday night. So I'll have to miss this one :( Sorry :(

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home