Friday, January 13, 2006

Blog pains

So, even though I am a child of the 80's and am supposed to be computer literate- I realize now that I know so little. I barely know anything about blogging and web rings (I am trying desperately to learn and quickly). And for sure I am struggling with getting this blog to look the way I want it. It seems I know just enough to get myself into trouble- but not enough to succeed in my attempts at changing this template. And it is cutting into my knitting and reading time which is MAJORLY pissing me off- so that is my post- I am just bitching today- sorry. UGH!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger AngeliasKnitting said...

I'm with you on the blog pains! I jumped in to blogging - and then realized I don't know a thing about computers! I found your blog from the comments on Sarah's blog...are you a member of the (soon to be name changed) SnB Lancaster?

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home